Friday, June 22, 2012

Phoenix Contact Axioline Realtime I/O



Phoenix Contact is pleased to announce the addition of Axioline to our IP20 I/O offering. Axioline was designed for applications requiring high speed data acquisition. This can be achieved because Axioline’s backplane only adds a 1 μs offset per I/O module allowing the I/O to synchronize with the control network.

Features:
  • UL Pending
  • Network support for Profinet. In the future the offering is being expanded to Support the following networks: SercosIII, Profibus, Modbus/TCP, EtherNet/IP and Ethercat
  • Connection of up to 63 I/O devices per station
  • 1 μs update time per I/O module. The update rate per I/O station is therefore calculated based on the number of I/O modules. Example: 6 32 point I/O modules or 192 I/O points can be updated in 6 μs
  • Extended temperature range of -25°C to +60°C
  • Extended protection against EMC thanks to adjustable input filter times
  • Tool-less installation with Push-in connection technology for all I/O signals. Solid conductors or conductors with ferrules can be inserted directly into the terminal
  • Intelligent marking systems from Phoenix Contact simplifies device marking
  • Modules design supports I/O cabling from above and below the module
  • Startup+ simplifies the configuration and testing without the need for the higher level control system


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting post thanks for sharing.JS Automation Corp was incepted 20 years ago, in Taiwan. Since our inception we are providing Digital I/O, Analog I/O, Motion control, Quadrature encoder counter card and communication card Ethernet I/O Module