As an addition to the EZ-SCREEN family, Banner Engineering's V-System provides a rugged, small profile, extremely “EZ-to-use” safety light screen that does not require configuration. The system is preconfigured for Trip Output, 2-channel EDM (that can be de-selected) and Scan Code 1.
- A two-piece design optoelectronic safeguarding device.
- Compact package for smaller production machines, robust for large power presses.
- Ease of Alignment: Bi-color LED Zone Indicators identify areas of blocked beams.
- Metal end caps and two-sided "T" slots for a variety of mounting options.
- Easy set up, less wiring, and lower installation costs
- Convenient setup without configuring DIP-switches, a PC, a hand-held programmer, or other device
- Preconfigured for Trip Output, 2-CH/No EDM and Scan Code 1 (default configuration for EZ-SCREEN 14/30 mm systems)
- Same wiring and cordset options as EZ-SCREEN 14/30mm systems
- Can be used as the end system in an EZ-SCREEN 14/30mm cascade system
- 30 mm resolution with a range of 18 m.
- Highly immune to EMI, RFI, ambient light, weld flash, and strobe light.
- Robust operation and advanced diagnostics minimize downtime and troubleshooting
- Lower power consumption allows energy saving and fewer/smaller power supplies
- Advanced Diagnostics: 7-segment display indicates error codes to simplify troubleshooting, and number of beams blocked.
- Flexible interfacing options (e.g. Interface Modules, Mechanically-linked Contactors, Safety Controllers, Safety PLC input and Safety BUS node/gateway
- FMEA tested to ensure control reliability and third party certified to Type 4 per IEC61496, Category 4 PLe per EN/ISO 13849-1, SIL3 per IEC61508.
- Two solid-state OSSD safety outputs (+24Vdc @ 0.5A).
- Compliance with the most rigorous world-wide safety standards