The Schneider Electric OsiSense® XG is used for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) systems. The market for these systems weighs in at about $5.6 billion and Schneider Electric prides itself in being a solutions provider and expert in the industry for over 15 years.
The product's identification system enables access control, object traceability and identification. Additionally, it's flexible and its connectivity and openness will improve your system reliability.
- Easy to configure and connect to your PLC Network
- Simple configuration of station address
- No data encryption
- Integrates with Modbus® RTU, Ethernet Modbus® TCP/IP,DeviceNet, Ethernet IP, Uni-Telway™ and PROFIBUS-DP networks
- Enhanced Read / Write Stations where one station read/write both ISO 14443 or 15963 tags
- Worldwide compatibility - operates on most widely used frequency, 13.56 MHz (ISO standard: 14443 and15693)