A multicolor module supporting up to three standard colors in a single segment is now available for Banner Engineering’s TL70 tower light. This module has the same brightness and form factor as a single color segment and can be used to replace a three segment tower light – ideal for applications where tower space is at a premium. A TL70 can accommodate one multicolor module per light. A single color segment or audible module may also be used with a multicolor module used in the bottom position.
Also available for the TL70 tower light is a loud 101 dB audible module. This module is twice as loud as the standard audible module and the volume can be controlled via dipswitches on the module. This module specifically addresses customer requests for a louder audible module that can be easily heard in environments where high ambient noise competes with critical alerts and alarms.
- Standard audible 92 dB or louder 101 dB audible modular segments available
- A single multicolor modular segment supports up to three standard colors (2-color and 3-color models available)
- Modular or pre-assembled versions available
- Bright illuminated modules provide easy-to-see operator guidance and indication of equipment status
- Light and audible segments are easy to configure using DIP switches on each segment
- Rugged, water-resistant IP65 housing with UV stabilized material
- Black or gray housing options available
- Cost-effective, and easy-to-install multi-segment indicators
- Segments appear gray when off to eliminate false indication from ambient light
- Choice of 5 different LED segment colors: red, green, yellow, blue, white
- Three flash rates per LED segment: solid on, 1.5 Hz flashing, 3 Hz flashing
- 92 dB or 101 dB alarm with four audible tones per unit: pulsed, chirp, siren, continuous