Integrating communication and control into factory automation and process control applications has never been easier. With all-metal construction, a built-in web server, data logging with SD card, and Crimson® 3.0 software with Crimson Control functionality, Red Lion Control's rugged Graphite Edge controller operates in the harshest environments to provide a single programming solution for control, networking and data visualization.
Simply use industry-standard IEC 61131 programming languages such as ladder logic, function block, structured text and instruction list to develop logic code much like a programmable logic controller (PLC) or remote telemetry unit (RTU) without the added expense of additional software. In addition, select from a variety of I/O, PID control and communications modules to connect, monitor and control a wide array of field devices – regardless of location – to meet specific application requirements.
- Industry-Standard Control Language Support
- Protocol Conversion of over 300 Drivers
- Support up to 18 Simultaneous Protocol Conversions
- Web Server for Data Visualization
- Real-Time Data Logging to SD Card or via FTP
- Rugged Construction for Extreme Protection
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Scalable Modules
- Expansion Options
Red Lion Controls Graphite Edge Controller
Red Lion Controls Technical Datasheets