Rittal is proud to offer the latest addition to its world recognized enclosure portfolio: the 316 Stainless Steel TS 8. Based on the original highly acclaimed TS 8 enclosure series, this rugged stainless steel platform from the world’s leading enclosure manufacturer is the ideal freestanding solution for harsh environments.
This UL Type 4X modular enclosure affords many advantages over traditional unibody designs including expandability, lower weight (less transportation costs), more mounting space, and better workability (less labor costs). Whether housing drives, flow monitoring systems, or critical electrical components, the 316 Stainless Steel TS 8 maintains a clean, consistent environment in extreme locations.
- 30 percent more available mounting space than traditional unibody enclosures of equal dimensions
- Four-point latching system and continuous foamed-in-place gasket that provide a water and dust proof environmental seal
- Padlock-able handle that provides both easy access and security
- Spring-loaded quick release hinges
- Full functionality and expandability of the TS enclosure series
- Large assortment of accessories for three dimensional mounting of components on all internal surfaces
- Internally removable floor panel that simplifies conduit and wiring installation