PMP Series SSRs vary the output power in proportion to an analog control input, which can be one of 3 signal types: 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC or 4-20mA. The output can be controlled by 2 different methods, selectable on the unit: Phase Angle Control, and Burst Fire Control (with Distributive Zero Cross).
PMP Series proportional controllers are ideal for a wide range of applications that require control of the load power, such as for example lamp dimming and resistive heating control.
- Output ratings of 25, 50 and 90 Amps
- Available in 3 operating voltage ranges: 90-280, 345-530 and 420-660VAC
- Selectable Operation Mode: Phase Angle or Burst Fire control
- Selectable Control Input: 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, 4-20mA
- 50/60Hz Adaptive Operational Frequency function
- 4-20mA input does not require an auxiliary power supply
- LED multifunction status indicator
- Contactor configuration with "Elevator" screw terminals
- Optional overvoltage protection (built-in TVS diode)