Pepperl+Fuchs announces updates to their Bebco EPS 6000 Series Purge System. These updates include:
- Modified control unit housing
- Square housing with larger lid to provide a tighter gasket seal.
- Manifold is now easier to access, remove and install.
- Option to use metal cable glands for IS entries.
- Redesigned EPV vent
- Slotted vent cap allows for a more accurate flow rate.
- New Type 4X/IP66, plunger style, EPV vent for bottled gas or low flow, capable of purging at 2 SCFM.
- Improved connector end requires only one gasket to improve leakage.
- Updated certification to the latest standards of ATEX, cUL and CSA.
The user interface allows programming of up to 4 switch inputs, temperature modules, enclosure power contacts, 2 auxiliary outputs, and various operational functions. Also, the user interface screen allows monitoring and easy configuration.
Among the additional features are inputs for system bypass, enclosure power on/off, temperature overload and activation of Rapid Exchange flow for cooling or auxiliary relay for separate cooling source, and delay power shutdown. Component kits are available for custom installations.
Pepperl+Fuchs Bebco EPS 6000 Purge System
Pepperl+Fuchs Technical Datasheets