The Phoenix Contact FKDSO is a spring-cage PCB terminal block that has been specially developed for ME and ME MAX housings. It is the first Push-In Technology PCB terminal block for these housings, and the conductors can be wired without the need for tools.
The PCB layout for the FKDSO blocks is identical to the existing PCB layout for the standard MKDSO blocks. The FKDSO terminal blocks can be integrated into all the available widths of the ME and ME MAX range. New ME upper parts are required (ME...OT-FKDSO KMGY) so that the new FKDSO terminal block can also be used for ME housing.
Major Features and Benefits
- Conductors can be easily wired without tools
- Fast connection and removal of conductors
- Pinning identical to the MKDSO (orthogonal screw PCB terminal block)
- 2, 3, and 4-position terminal block versions
- For use in 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 35, and 45 mm ME(MAX) housings
- The FKDSO has a pin spacing of 5.00 mm
- UL Use Group D: 10 A (amperage )/300 V (voltage)