Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
The new SS311PT and SS411P Bipolar Hall-Effect Digital Position Sensors include a built-in pull-up resistor that eliminates the customer having to purchase an external resistor for many applications, reducing total system cost. These sensors utilize a downsized integrated circuit, resulting in lower costs for customers, as well as a low 2.7 Vdc supply voltage that allows for use in low voltage applications. The SS311PT is a subminiature SOT-23 surface mount package supplied on tape and reel. The SS411P is a small, leaded, flat TO-92 style available in bulk packaging. These devices are designed to respond to alternating North and South poles in high-volume, cost-sensitive rotary sensing applications.
Honeywell is pleased to announce the third and final upgrade this year to the ASDX Series Silicon Pressure Sensor portfolio with new 15, 30, and 100 psi low pressure devices. As you recall, in May we upgraded the portfolio with new 1 and 5 psi low pressure sensors. In September we launched new ultra-low pressure devices that included 0 to 10 inches of H2O gage, ±10 inches of H2O differential, and ±5 inches of H2O differential. All of these sensors incorporate ASIC technology for a fast response, an SPI or I2C digital output option, and a choice of a 3.3 V or 5 V power supply. These devices are designed for potential medical and industrial applications.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Phoenix Contact introduces a new line of wire duct cabinet add-ons that simplify control cabinet wiring. With CLIPLINE wire duct, wiring is neat and secure, making it easy to replace or add wiring later.
"Fingers" on the ducts have two score lines, allowing easy removal. The fingers are flexible and will not snap when the user runs wire through them. The wire duct features a notched score line that eliminates the need for notching pliers to break off the fingers. However, breaking the wall will require the use of a cutter.
The cover's contour allows it to snap on easily and fit securely. The duct and cover are available as a complete set, or the covers can be ordered individually. Ranging in size from 25 mm to 120 mm, the wire duct is suitable for a variety of applications. The wiring duct is available in two meter lengths, matching Phoenix Contact's standard DIN rail.
Phoenix Contact CLIPLINE Cabinet Wire Duct (25x25 version)
Friday, September 25, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
- Rugged Outdoor Enclosures - Install a Node, Gateway or Data Radio inside an IP67 rated fiberglass enclosure. These enclosures come in three sizes: 14"x12"x8", 10"x8"x6" and 8"x6"x6".
- PS24DX Power Supply - This low-cost power supply provides DC power to SureCross Nodes and Gateways and comes in a low-profile IP67 rated DX80 housing.
- IB6RP Interface Relay Box - The new IB6RP interface relay box accepts up to six independent SPST relay outputs and supports up to 5A, 110AC outputs.
- An expanded Technical Library provides frequently requested codes and standards information on applications, products, the National Electrical Code and more.
- New product certification area, allowing users to search for Schneider Electric products in both UL and CSA databases.
- Ability to register to receive Codes and Standards updates when released by the Industry and Government Affairs Organization.
- A training request link for those wishing to have information on Codes and Standards seminars that may be useful to their business. (fee based)
- A special section for Electrical Inspectors with the most current information on code. changes, the importance of electrical inspections and links to other key areas that will help inspectors perform their inspection activities .
- A special contact us section that will allow us to receive specific comments, suggestions and questions. Plus, the new structure will facilitate your searches for specific details.
Monday, September 21, 2009
- SAVE ENERGY with motor algorithms to maximize energy savings by reducing electricity usage.
- SAVE TIME with simple start-up including preprogrammed parameters for pump and fan applications.
- SAVE SPACE with a slender design that requires minimal space between drives for side-by-side wall mounting.
- SAVE MONEY by reducing equipment maintenance cost and downtime.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Panduit introduces the LS8EQ and LS9Q, newer versions of the PanTher LS8E Printer and Cougar LS9 Printer. With an innovative QWERTY style keyboard for faster text entry and label design, these printers meet the demanding requirements of electrical and network users while delivering affordable productivity gains throughout the physical infrastructure.
- Applies standard cross section reel fed cable ties in Nylon 6.6 and Heat Stabilized Nylon 6.6 materials
- Available with the data interface software and Ethernet connection options to measure and track production performance
- Available with the electronic interface option to provide the capability of remotely controlling the system
Friday, September 11, 2009
Rittal produces collocation rack enclosures that are truly suited to the rigors of current collocation deployments. Rittal’s collocation rack enclosures are engineered to handle the intense physical security requirements of the market with durable construction, doors with two-point latching, internal hinges, locking handles and secure cable management that allows entry from both the top and bottom.
Rittal’s WM and JB industrial wallmount enclosures are focused on meeting the needs of the North American market – readily available in all of the most popular sizes, protection categories and configurations used by Rittal’s customers.
Rittal offers an expansive enclosure offering for indoor/outdoor freestanding, wallmount and HMI applications available off-the-shelf in a wide variety of sizes, protection categories and construction materials.
Rittal’s powerful, lightweight thermoelectric cooling unit is the eco-friendly climate-control solution for command panels and small enclosures. An energy saving of more than 60% compared with conventional industry systems is possible.
Rittal has developed a console system with an unmistaeable slim-line appearance. The enhanced design of the TopConsole enclosures incorporates very special qualities with regard to modular configuration, ease of assembly and system accessories – all combined with outstanding cost benefits.
The Rittal TS8 is the premier modular enclosure available in the world today. The strength and flexibility of the TS8 come from its robust 16-fold, tubular frame that features a 25mm hole pattern that allows components and accessories to be mounted horizontally or vertically and can support loads of up to 3200 lbs.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
The customer’s required level for industrial computers is much higher than that for general-purpose PCs. Therefore, Pro-face offers products with high reliability that can withstand extremely harsh environments in the field. Pro-face industrial computers will continue to meet customers’ expectations in a wide spectrum of fields, from controllers at the forefront of production to servers for collecting overall plant information.