Friday, May 29, 2009
Thursday, May 28, 2009
- Dual-channel redundancy
- Monitors 2 sensors with PNP outputs
- Monitors rotation (rpm) or linear movement
- LED indication for power, input 1 and input 2
- 24V ac/dc operation
- Feedback input monitors external machine control elements
- 2 redundant, forced guided output contacts rated at 4A, plus one auxiliary N.C. output contact
- Stop Category 0, per ISO 13850 (EN 418)
- Category 3, per ISO 13849-1 (EN 954-1)
- DIN-rail mountable 45 mm wide housing with removable terminal blocks
- Energizes output relays (closes N.O. contacts), when speed drops below set value, for "standstill" (under-speed) monitoring
- De-energizes output relays (opens N.O. contacts), when speed rises above set value, for over-speed monitoring
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
TURCK has expanded its offering of FM approved 12, 18 and 30 mm 3-wire DC barrel sensor and cordset combinations. Now, quick disconnect sensors may be used in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D environments when equipped with a TURCK lokfast™ guard. TURCK sensors with potted-in cable for use with conduit are also FM approved for these locations.
TURCK’s lokfast guards render quick disconnections not “normally arching” by eliminating access to the coupling nut and requiring a tool for removal. The ability to use quick disconnect technology enables customers to install sensors faster and at a lower installed cost than traditional conduit methods. All TURCK sensors that carry FM approval also carry IEC IP 68 degree of protection.
TURCK’s ITC rated M12 eurofast ® or 7/8 16UN minifast ® connectors and cable are also FM approved when used with the lokfast guard.
Friday, May 22, 2009
A vital complement to Schneider Electric’s Digest 175, the Supplemental and Obsolescence catalog contains additional information on domestic and international products, along with technical information on obsolescent and obsolete products.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The 80/20 DVD includes all of the tools and information you need to design your project in one handy DVD. NEW in this version - drawing files in 6 different formats easily download to your machine for your design! Included on this DVD are:
Friday, May 15, 2009
- Meet the needs of a broad range of industries including HVAC, pump, material handling, hoisting, packaging and many more.
- Reduce your energy costs using proprietary energy saving technologies available only from Schneider Electric.
- Improve your up-time by simplifying installation, configuring and maintenance by providing advanced diagnostics, industry leading voltage ride thru capability and seismic qualified products.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
The doors and safety cages in active machinery areas have to be monitored to ensure worker safety. For this application Pepperl+Fuchs offers accessories to their AS-Interface safety switches. Accessories include a door handle and installation plate, which makes mounting simple and economical. In this example, the door closure, the guard-locking function and the enabling switch on the protected work-cell is monitored by AS-Interface.
The latching function signals to the control system whether the door is open or closed and protects personnel from direct contact with the machine. The guard locking function ensures that the protective doors cannot be opened during operation. Enabling switches ensure safe working conditions in the machine area during setup and maintenance work.
The Pepperl+Fuchs NRB12 inductive proximity sensor recognizes all types of metals with the same sensing range.
The NRB12 inductive sensor with reduction factor 1 is ideal for automotive applications.
In this application, the sensor's high sensing range of 12 mm detects the placement of automobile doors on a robotic assembly line.
Distance control is important along a continuously-moving overhead conveyor to ensure safety and avoid collisions. The Pepperl+Fuchs VDM54 laser distance measurement sensor monitors and measures the distance between products to keep equal spacing and positioning. VDM laser sensors provide an analog output (4-20mA) proportionate to how close or far an object or reflector is from the sensor, which makes them an ideal solution for most types of measurement and inspection applications, i.e., in the automotive industry. During turns the beam can be switched to the right or the left. This enables the preceding vehicle to be "seen" in a turn.
Automatic cranes are a typical application for the Pepperl+Fuchs WCS2 position encoding system in combination with aluminum profile system and command car which guarantees the perfect position between read head and code rail at every position, and decouples potential vibrations of the crane. For cranes that are used outdoors, read heads are available with an optional heating, increasing the temperature range from -40 to 60°C.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Banner Engineering's IEC IP68-rated P4 Omni vision camera was developed for applications where ruggedized and/or washdown products are required. These applications include implementations in the Food and Beverage industry, the Packaging industry, Material Handling, and Automotive.
- Ruggedized housing and connectors
- Washdown rating of IEC IP68
- Available for standard, high-resolution 1.3 megapixel, and Color OMNI
- Supports wide range of lighting
- Supports standard C-mount lenses
- Choice of lens enclosure or integrated IP68 Ring Light LED..R90S Series
- Supports Banner Engineering's standard PresencePLUS user interface, image processing, and communications
Friday, May 8, 2009
- Worldwide input voltage range − 85-264 V AC
- Adjustable output voltage of 5-18 V DC − Wide range of applications
- Power Boost − 26 A Power Boost provides ample current for starting additional loads
- Extended diagnostics − Indication of both DC OK and Power Boost modes