E-T-A Circuit Breakers is pleased to announce the availability of two new connectors for its well-known 3120 circuit breaker product series - making E-T-A the first circuit breaker manufacturer to offer customers a circuit breaker/switch combination with push-in terminal (3120-PT) or plug-in (Y31214001) wire termination options when installing circuit protection into their designs.
Push-in Terminal Connector
- Sold as a single component with the appropriate 3120 configurations. (PT specified in terminal configuration of 3120 part number)
- Designed for solid wire or wire ferrules, on stranded wire, for correct connection.
- When the wire is pushed in, the contact spring opens automatically and provides the required force for a secure connection – 100% protected against brush contact.
- In the event the circuit breaker needs to be replaced, the wires are easily released with a standard screw driver.
- Sold as an accessory part for the 3120 (part number Y31214001)
- Touch-safe connection
- Two retaining clips ensure a tight connection between the plug-in connector harness (Y31214001)and the 3120 circuit breaker.
- The connector accommodates many 0.250 quick connects available on the market today including: Stocko RSB 7916 F6,3-1, Klaucke Type 2730, Vogt Type 3832d.67, TE FASTON Terminals 250 Series and Delphi Packard 58 Series.
Circuit Breaker/Switch Combination 3120
E-T-A Technical Datasheet