Friday, February 26, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
This video simulates three real world conditions - overload, short circuit and in-rush current - to demonstrate the benefits of E-T-A electronic circuit protection technology in comparison to thermal-magnetic circuit breakers commonly used in the industry today.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
The HARTING RJ Industrial® 10G is the next generation of the world's first RJ45 connector requiring no tools for connection. This new RJ45 connector features a future-proof design for 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The connection is made reliably and quickly using proven insulation displacement terminal technology. The insulation displacement terminals are designed for rigid and flexible conductors with an extremely broad range of wire cross-sections.
Cables with diameters from 4.5 to 9 mm are securely fixed in place in the connector with a newly developed cable gland. This allows users to connect all customary Ethernet cable types with this one RJ45 connector type. Thanks to its compact design, the rugged and industry-standard IP 20 model is also suitable for multi-port RJ45 jacks. In addition to the IP 20 models, all known IP 65/67 PushPull types up to Han® 3A are now available with this new insert.
HARTING offers a new installation concept for data network cabling according to ISO/IEC 11801 with the Ha-VIS preLink®. This technology simplifies cabling, saves installation time and enables extensions and conversions without incurring significant interruptions of ongoing operations.
Ha-VIS preLink® is designed for use with a wide range of mating faces such as RJ45, rated at IP20, RJ45 PushPull according to IP65/67 or M12, thereby opening up a wealth of opportunities and potential for users.
The Ha-VIS preLink® concept envisages components for 10 Gigabit Ethernet transmission rates.
Harting Technical Datasheets
Steven Engineering YouTube Channel
Friday, February 12, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Banner Engineering’s SC22-3 Safety Controller and SC22-3E with Ethernet communications are totally configurable and flexible safety modules. Because the incorporate numerous input devices and manage multiple safety-related functions, they can easily replease several traditional safety modules to integrate light screens, E-stops, interlocking switches, safety mats, two-hand controls, muting functions and many others.
The Banner Engineering SureCross Wireless System is a radio device network with integrated I/O that can operate in extreme environments while eliminating the need for costly wiring runs. This CD contains technical datasheets on the entire line of SureCross products, application notes, system layouts, installation software and basic configuration videos.
Monday, February 8, 2010
- 24 x 48 mm (1/32-inch DIN) - a cost-effective solution for basic temperature control
- 48 x 48 mm (1/16-inch DIN) - provides the optimal balance of price and functionality, featuring an increased amount of control contacts and multiple alarms
- 96 x 48 mm (1/8-inch DIN) – provides maximum performance and function
- Food and Beverage
- Assembly friendly! Independent of insertion into the panel, the Ratcheting Strain Relief self-locks onto the cable. Thus, it may be preassembled offline for final assembly at a later time or remote location for lower installed cost.
- Installs easily with fingertip pressure into a standard round or Double “D” hole.
- Currently available for one hole size (.875 with .770 flats). Contact Heyco for additional sizes.
- Unique wire locking ratchet allows for generous wire range from .115” (2,9mm) to .575” (14,6mm)
- Can be used for one cable or multiple cables (round or flat wire)
- UL recognized under file E15331