- No external PC required to configure the sensor
- USB 2.0 compliant host provided for easy updating and diagnotistics
- Image processing expertise is not required
- Integrated color touch screen display
- High speed processing
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
- SS351AT: Subminiature SOT-23 surface mount package; supplied on tape and reel (3000 units per reel)
- SS451A: Small leaded, flat TO-92-style package; available in bulk package (1000 units per bag)
- Speed and RPM sensing in fitness equipment
- Magnetic encoder for building access
- Damper or valve position control in HVAC equipment
- Flow rate sensing in appliances and water softeners
- Printer head position sensing
- Flow rate sensing in industrial processes
- Robotic control (cylinder position monitoring)
- Float-based fluid level sensing
- Displacement sensor in hospital beds and medical equipment
- Medication bin monitor on portable drug carts
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
- Crimping pliers
- Stripping tools for standard and special conductors
- Screwdrivers with standard drives
- Torque screwdrivers (adjustable)
- Hand pliers
- VDE tools
- Measuring devices/voltage testers
- Automatic cutting, stripping and crimping devices
Monday, October 26, 2009
When Ethernet-based production systems are directly connected to a company network, they must be protected against unauthorized access and destructive programs. Phoenix Contact offers simple access locking devices for mechanical protection, managed switches with integrated IEEE security functions, and security devices with firewall and router function suitable for industrial applications to provide you with the optimum security solution for every requirement.
With more than 30 years of experience and 1.6 million repairs performed, Electrical South (a division of Schneider Electric) has continually set the standard in the industrial electronic repairs business. This catalog contains repair prices for all of the manufacturer part numbers that Electrical South services.
Friday, October 23, 2009
- Tripling of scanning distance in the same QS18 housing.
- Enhanced immunity to fluorescent lights.
- Cross talk immunity so sensors can be used in close proximity to each other.
- Reduced color sensitivity and hysteresis compared to the existing QS18AF100 mm sensor at comparable range.
- Short range background suppression model for precise background suppression, allowing detection of thinner objects closer to the background.
- Models with foreground suppression mode:
- Foreground suppression or “Background Detection” can be more reliable when a fixed background is present, and the object color or shape varies.
- Familiar housing with bright indicator lights, compact and rugged construction, and a wide variety of connector options.
- Packaging machines - Box cutting and folding equipment
- Glass Panel processing - Conveyor equipment for solar panels, Conveyor equipment for LCD flat panels
- Packaged food detection on conveyors - Foreground suppression especially useful for detecting baked goods or chocolates on a white food grade conveyor
- Label placement and cap verification in pharmaceutical packaging
- Linen and textile detection in laundry machines
- Through the roller tote detection
Friday, October 16, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
The new Schneider Electric/Square D 8501KA alternating relay is designed to minimize pump and motor wear by equalizing run time between parallel components in a multi-pump system.
Featuring the industry’s best reaction times (2ms ±0.5ms) and operation speeds up to 1600Hz, Schneider Electric’s Altivar 71 drive can move your business without missing a step. This includes a choice of speed or torque regulation, built-in safety functions for emergency stops, overspeed detection, veering and load holding in case of brake failure.
Electrical South, a division of Schneider Electric, has continually set the standard in the industrial electronic repair business. Each reconditioned item is inspected and certified to perform as good as new and comes with a no-nonsense, comprehensive 1-year warranty.
Pumping Equipment Solutions
In today’s complex market, to meet the challenges ahead, you need more than an equipment supplier – you need a solutions provider. When you’re concerned about energy efficiency, pump controls design or bidding and specification processes, Schneider Electric has the resources available to help.
Schneider Electric PowerPact D-frame electronic trip molded case circuit breakers are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads and short circuits. The D-frame circuit breakers use an electronic trip system to signal the circuit breaker to open automatically.
The Magelis XBT GT range of touch screens by Schneider Electric provides users with a combination of elegant displays and impressive power. Designed for multimedia, the Magelis XBT GT offers more realistic and detailed images and also supports video. View and record real-time images from a camera connected to the Magelis XBT GT.
Ingenuity and simplicity are the key words of the Schneider Electric/Telemecanique GV3 P range of 9 to 65A manual starters and protectors. Its new EverLink power terminals are designed to maintain a constant tightening force on the wire and assures a strong, safe and long lasting connection in the most demanding environments.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Technical data for all of Schneider Electric’s products are now available on one CD! This data CD not only contains the entire Digest in PDF format, but it also includes the Supplemental and Obsolescence Digest, the Alphanumeric Price Book and other product-specific catalogs.
LAPP USA’s Core Products catalog covers the main products in their OLFLEX power and control cable, UNITRONIC data cable, ETHERLINE industrial Ethernet component, EPIC connector and SKINTOP cable gland product lines.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Rittal's TS8 Disconnect Door, also referred to in Rittal's Innovations 2008/2009 Catalog as the TS Isolator Door Cover, is a 100mm wide cover that may be mounted in place of a side panel on our TS8 modular enclosures. With this cover, all standard single-door TS8 enclosures can be configured as disconnect enclosures utilizing switches from Schneider Electric/Square D, Allen Bradley, Siemens, General Electric and Moeller.
Rittal's new Compact Fluorescent Light Kit is slimmer and brighter than conventional lights and installs quickly using clips, screws or optional magnets.
- Slimmer: Around 50% less height and depth and also around 75% less volume than conventional lights.
- Faster: Universal fast attachment via clips, screws, or powerful magnets (optional). Simply slide in at the side or rear, fit the light, and it’s done!
- Brighter: Up to 75% greater luminous efficiency from the lamp with the same power helps to cut electricity costs.
- Door-operated switch can also be connected via a 2-pole connection.
The PSR-TRISAFE is the new safety controller from Phoenix Contact. A single TRISAFE controller can monitor an entire safety circuit, from emergency stops to safety doors, in a machine or plant.
The slim 67.5 mm safety controller can monitor up to 20 safety input signals. For example, the TRISAFE can monitor up to 10 dual contact emergency stops. It also provides four safety category 4 outputs, as well as outputs for a test pulse, alarm (aux) and ground switching.
Configuration is simple using the "Safe Configure" (SAFECONF) software package. The fully functional software requires no programming knowledge. A drag-and-drop interface makes it possible to integrate new safety equipment with just a few mouse clicks. SAFECONF software's simulation mode allows testing of the safety design without connecting the hardware. The software is available at www.phoenixcontact.com/trisafe for free download.