Monday, August 31, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
- 0 to 10 inches of H2O gage
- ± 10 inches of H2O differential
- ± 5 inches of H2O differential
- Flow calibrators
- Gas flow instrumentation
- Sleep apnea equipment
- Pneumatic controls
- Ventilation/air flow monitors
- Subminiature SOT-23 surface mount package
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low 3 V capability
- Price competitive
- Highest sensitivity: SS341RT and SS441R devices offer the highest sensitivity of the Series, with a typical operating point of 85 G at 25 °C [77 °F]
- Medium sensitivity: SS343RT and SS443R offer medium sensitivity with 125 G typical at 25 °C [77 °F]
- Lowest sensitivity: SS349RT and SS449R offer the lowest sensitivity, requiring 350 G typical to operate at 25°C [77 °F]
- Door or lid closure detection
- Speed and RPM (revolutions per minute) sensing in fitness equipment
- Flow rate sensing in industrial processes, appliances, or water softeners
- Damper or valve position control in industrial, HVAC, or residential/commercial applications
- Robotic control (cylinder position monitoring)
- Float-based fluid level sensing
- Printer head position sensing
- Displacement sensor in hospital beds or medical equipment
- Medication bin monitor on portable drug carts
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Rittal’s Ri4Power is a structured system solution for the reliable, fast assembly of low-voltage switchgear systems for machines, plant, and buildings. Innovative software allows a fast and perfect route to your individual Ri4Power system solution. By utilizing Rittal’s TS8 Top enclosure system, combining Ri4Power and busbar components with general system accessories creates infinite power distribution possibilities.
R58A sensors offer high-performance, cost-effective registration mark sensing featuring a single emitter color and simplified sensor setup and adjustment.
The switching threshold is adjusted with a potentiometer, and two green LEDs assist with setting the optimal threshold. Output status information is provided by an amber output LED. Light Operate or Dark Operate is also easily selectable via the LO/DO selection switch.
The fast 10 kHz switching frequency and 15 microsecond repeatability ensure reliability in high-speed operations. Models are available with a parallel or perpendicular sensing image, as well as a 20 millisecond OFF-delay to solve a variety of applications. The rugged zinc alloy die-cast housing and high quality acrylic lens are designed to handle ambient electrical noise and vibration from presses and die cutting machinery.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Turck position solutions are synonymous with precision and provide you with:
- Optical encoders with temperature and aging compensation for extended life.
- Incremental encoders with housing sizes from 1 to 3.5 inches in a wide variety of signal outputs that are compatible with industrial control platforms.
- Single and multi-turn absolute encoders with numerous fieldbus options in shaft and hollow shaft housings.
- Magnetic encoder designs for high shock and wet environments.
- Magnetostrictive linear displacement transducers that save wear breakage, downtime and cost.
Friday, August 21, 2009
DATASENSOR SpA, a part of the DATALOGIC group and one of the largest photoelectric sensor manufacturers in the world, has been collaborating with IDEC Corporation. Together, IDEC and DATASENSOR provide a complete range of high-performance sensors that are easy for customers to install and use. Recognized as a cutting-edge company, DATASENSOR has won many awards, including the prestigious International Best Factory Award, while holding over twenty patents and trademarks.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
- 2-wire DC, quick disconnect and potted cable
- 3-wire DC, PNP/NPN, quick disconnect and potted cable
- IP 68, IP 69K
- Sensing range of 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 5 mm, 10 mm
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
Friday, August 14, 2009
Due to our newly formed partnership with Baldor, we are offering the following brochures to get you better acquainted with Baldor's wide range of motion control products:
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Baldor/Reliance large motors are trusted to get the job done! Designed and built for superior reliability, energy savings and rugged performance, Baldor/Reliance is the preferred choice. With ratings to 1500 Hp delivered from stock and the shortest lead-times available for custom motors to 15,000 Hp, no application is too tough for Baldor/Reliance motors.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
New LUMIFA LED light strips from IDEC represent the future of brighter, longer-lasting and environmentally-friendly lighting sources. IDEC's innovative Heat Dissipation Technology integrated with their core LED design enables the LUMIFA light strips to emit only the highest quality light. The LUMIFA series is the brightest in the industry, producing an average of 65.3 Lumens/Watt.
- Long Lasting: 70% of Initial Luminance at 50,000 Hrs
- Efficient: 1/3 the energy of fluorescent tubes
- Compact: Width as narrow as 27.5mm
- Safe: RoHS Compliant, IP67f degree of protection (dust, water and oil-tight)
- Variety of Colors: Cool White, Warm White, Red and Yellow
Monday, August 10, 2009
- The ASDX Series with compensated analog output provides a ratiometric 12 bit analog output for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range, allowing for fast and easy integration into standard electronic circuits.
- The ASDX-DO Series with compensated 14 bit digital output provides either an I2C or SPI digital interface for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range, minimizing connections and providing higher resolution and faster performance through reduced conversion requirements and the convenience of direct interface to the microprocessors or microcontrollers.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
- TeSys T Predictive features such as accurate Current, Voltage, Power and Energy measurements allow to detect very small drifts in process conditions. Those small changes in process conditions are used to predict process downtime.
- TeSys T extensive data collection simplifies maintenance tasks and provides the information necessary for preventive maintenance. An easy Interface with SCADA systems (such as Vijeo Citect) facilitates the implementation of advanced preventive maintenance routines.
- TeSys T comprehensive motor protection prevents unwanted events in your process and protects your investment. Advanced Warning features help to predict process downtime and manage your process more efficiently.
- TeSys T advanced diagnostic functions gives you the ability to pin point precisely the cause of a problem in your system. Advanced diagnostic functions and the smart removable connectors fitted on TeSys T make maintenance tasks easier and faster.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
- Installation: transmission media, CAT5/6/7 cabling, power supply, EMC
- Switching: IPv4/IPv6, commands, redundancy, project planning, configuration
- Protocols and Services: realtime, control, diagnostics, security, and communication protocols such as PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, Modbus/TCP
- Services such as http, SNMP, DHCP
- A comprehensive glossary
Monday, August 3, 2009
- Special emitter/receiver technology tuned to an absorption band of water makes the sensor pair sensitive to the presence of water and water based liquids.
- Extremely high excess gain makes the sensors powerful enough to burn through many types of plastic and glass containers but still sensitive to the presence of liquid inside the container.
- Built in electronic crosstalk avoidance allows multiple sensor pairs to be used in close proximity.
- Rugged IP67 housing for harsh environments with epoxy encapsulated electronics.
- Washdown rated PW12 – tested with 1200 psi spray.
- Compact housing, mounting versatility — 30 mm threaded barrel- or side-mount
- Models available with 2 m or 9 m (6.5' or 30') cable, or 150 mm (6") pigtail with quick-disconnect fitting
- Apertures included with the sensor to adjust sensor gain and shape the effective beam