Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
The new CONTACTRON 4-in-1 solid state reversing contactor from Phoenix Contact combines four functions in one narrow package. Designed for three-phase AC motors up to 4 kW/5 HP in size, the 4-in-1 provides forward, reverse, overload protection and redundant emergency stop contactor functionality in a 22.5 mm-wide module.
The compact size reduces the necessary DIN rail space by up to 75 percent, saving space and wiring costs as compared to a contactor-based solution. The CONTACTRON's life expectancy is up to 10 times longer than traditional electromechanical contactors, which results in reduced maintenance costs.
Integrated input/output surge protection circuits reduce system downtime, and 16 separate motor overload settings reduce inventory requirements. LED and remote indication acknowledge motor status. The CONTACTRON 4-in-1 is rated for safety category 3, SIL 3 and ATEX zone 2.
For more information on Phoenix Contact products, please visit http://stevenengineering.com/tech_support/phoenix_contact1.htm
Phoenix Contact's classification of Uninterruptible Industrial Power Supplies includes both the QUINT UPS and the MINI UPS. The QUINT DC to DC UPS is a family of 24 V DC uninterruptible power supplies.
The QUINT DC to DC UPS is a flexible, modular, industrial grade UPS which is designed to be powered by a QUINT 24 V DC power supply. The QUINT DC to DC UPS ensures uninterruptible 24 V DC power to mission critical devices, even in the event of a complete power outage.
For more information on Phoenix Contact UPS, please visit http://stevenengineering.com/prod_serv/phoenix-contact/power-supplies.html
The QUINT industrial power supply from Phoenix Contact features Selective Fuse Breaking Technology, (SFB Technology) allowing for defective current paths to be disconnected selectively. Additionally, the QUINT series industrial power supplies also offer both single and three phase modules.
For more information on Phoenix Contact power supplies, please visit http://stevenengineering.com/prod_serv/phoenix-contact/power-supplies.html
Wireless I/O solutions from Phoenix Contact offer flexible and reliable data transmission for your applications. Monitoring and controlling your processes is reliable with point to point, and multipoint to point industrial radios. These industrial interface radios can be incorporated into controlling pump stations, monitoring tank levels and sensors as well as a variety of additional industrial applications.
For more information on Phoenix Contact products, please visit Steven Engineering at http://stevenengineering.com/tech_support/phoenix_contact1.htm
Friday, February 20, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Phoenix Contact announces the addition of a GPRS/GSM cellular modem to the wireless product family. The PSI-GPRS/GSM-MODEM/RS232-QB-USA has the necessary PTCRB and AT&T approvals for legal use on GSM and GPRS networks within the U.S., where coverage is available. The modem’s pre-installed SIM card allows for quick and easy activation with Phoenix Contact’s cellular service partner Stanza Systems.
- GPRS/GSM service partner Stanza Systems eliminates the need to interact or contact AT&T or other carriers for modem service
- PTCRB and AT&T modem approvals allow legal use in SCADA telemetry and mobile-to-mobile (M2M) applications
- Pre-installed SIM card and web based registration makes modem activation fast and easy
- Quad band operation for international use
- Two digital alarm inputs via COMBICON connector
- One digital output via T-bus connector
- Extended temperature range: -25 C to 60 C
Thursday, February 5, 2009
- Delivers real-time operational status indication for workers and supervisors.
- Installs directly on machine quickly and easily with prewired or quick-disconnect options; no assembly required.
- Features a completely self-contained design - no controller needed.
- Displays up to 5 colors in a single tower; choice of green, yellow, red, blue or white LED colors.
- Allows multiple lights to be on simultaneously.
- Promotes high visibility from all angles.
- Eliminates false indication from ambient light; indicators appear gray when off.
- Provides excellent yet non-aggressive light brilliance and visibility at long distances.
- Includes models with audible alert; intensity adjustable.