Thursday, July 31, 2008
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Pepperl+Fuchs announces new inclination sensors designed to measure the incline or tilt angle of machine elements or equipment platforms. Inclination or tilt sensors have the capability to detect and measure the angle for single or dual axes applications. Designed especially for tough environments, the sensors feature metal mounting brackets, outdoor rating IP68/IP69K and analog outputs, 4-20mA or 0 to 5 V DC that can represent the user-configured angle range.
Applications include: mobile equipment, agricultural equipment, automated storage and all other inclination/ tilt angle measurement applications.
- Angle detection
- Angle measurement range 0 to 360 degrees
- Incline angle sensing
- Models available - single or dual axes
- Accuracy of +/-0.5 degrees
- Temperature range -25°C ... 85°C
- Power supply range 10 V DC ... 30 V DC
- Pushbutton configurable parameters
- Angle limit detection outputs
- Angle analog output range
- Analog output models
- 4 to 20mA
- 0 to 5 V DC
- Digital outputs
- Two PNP switch point outputs
Monday, July 28, 2008
HARTING, Inc. of North America (HINA) is a system's solutions provider representing both product lines from HARTING Electric and HARTING Electronics within the USA, Canada and Mexico.
HARTING Electric develops, manufactures and sells industrial connectors, connector technology and systems components to clients active in the fields of mechanical engineering, automation technology, transportation and power engineering.
HARTING Electronics specializes in the area of standardized PCB connectors and interface connectors for all aspects of industrial control and communications technology including mobile telecommunications.
|Industrial Connectors Han®|
HARTING industrial connectors are suitable for the harsh demands of industrial environments. They are used in all applications requiring a safe, removable electrical connection. The field of application for HARTING connectors is in protected electrical areas, such as control cabinets, to outdoor applications that require protection from extreme environmental conditions.
|Ethernet Components and Cables (Automation IT)|
HARTING Ethernet network components and cabling provides the communication platform for a convergent automation IT – network.
The performance of network components opens universal applications for harsh environment in IP 20 to IP 67 installations in Industry buildings, mechanical engineering and plant engineering.
Connectors for TCA
The latest major specifications are AdvancedTCA®, AdvancedMC(TM) and MicroTCA(TM).
Mulit-Coaxial Connector System - Mini Coax
DIN 41 612 Connectors
Device Connectivity (DeviceCon)
Components for Optical Transmission
System Cables and Cable Assemblies
Tools and Machines for Cable and Printed Board Assembly
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Friday, July 25, 2008
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Panduit's NetManager is an innovative molded solution that provides superior organization, management and protection of all high performance cabling.
NetManager Cable Managers feature innovative sloped inset fingers, wide front finger openings, a deeper channel, and D-ring style rear managers. This combination accommodates higher cabling capacities in less rack space and provides greater accessibility to speed moves, adds, and changes.
NetManager Cable Managers are available in 1, 2, 3, and 4 RU sizes, in front and back or front only options, with dual hinged covers for optimum design flexibility.
Panduit OPTICAM Pre-Polished Fiber Optic Connectors
PANDUIT® OPTICAM® Pre-Polished Fiber Optic Connectors provide fast and consistent terminations with yield rates approaching 100%.
New composite ferrule SC and ST OPTICAM Connectors offer a cost-effective, comparable performance alternative to zirconia ceramic connectors for static applications such as behind the wall, fiber to the zone, and panel installations. Zirconia ceramic ferrule OPTICAM® Connectors offer the highest durability for repeated matings, and are recommended for mission critical and dynamic applications. Both ferrule types are compliant with TIA/EIA-568-B.3 performance requirements.
All LC, SC and ST OPTICAM Connectors feature the patented dual cam design that eliminates crimping, allows re-termination, and reduces overall termination time. Every connector is 100% factory pre-tested for insertion loss to ensure high performance. A single OPTICAM® Termination Tool provides fast and easy termination of all OPTICAM® Connectors. The user-friendly tool utilizes an integrated visual termination indicator for identification of proper termination after the cam step has been completed, virtually eliminating operator error.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Monday, July 21, 2008
IDEC emergency stop stations now give customers more choices. IDEC enclosures coupled with IDEC HW and XW emergency stop switches are a perfect match.
IDEC E-stop stations offer a variety of contact configurations (up to 4NC contacts); 29, 40 or 60mm mushroom heads; metal or plastic bezels; illuminated (24V AC/DC) or non-illuminated versions; and spring-up terminals (HW series) or standard terminals (XW series).
These E-stop stations offer customers a choice between Push-lock turn, Push-pull and Push-lock key reset operations. Push-lock turn reset E-Stop stations are also available with an EMO marking. Plus, the bright yellow enclosures enhance visibility, ensuring they can be easily located in case of emergency.
A polycarbonate enclosure and stainless steel screws make these enclosures corrosion resistant and durable over a long life. Plus, all E-stop stations are IP65 and NEMA Type 4X rated, making them suitable for dusty and humid environments. IDEC E-stop stations are ideal for use in industries such as material handling, food, semiconductor, HVAC and more.
Friday, July 18, 2008
- Proper product selection.
- Eliminating hot spots.
- Reducing energy consumption, maintenance and waste costs.
- Optimal enclosure heat dissipation.
- Rittal products that are in-line with environmentally conscious enclosure climate control, even in harsh environments.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Honeywell Sensing and Control introduces the MICRO SWITCH™ GKME-series Dual Connection Safety Switch. This product line extension of the GKM series includes two pre-assembled connectors allowing for daisychain connection from switch to switch. The ease of installing GKME switches may reduce wiring time up to fifty percent, resulting in significant savings for the customer.
The GKME is designed to enhance machine safety – the removal of any switch indicates that a door is open and breaks the electrical safety chain. The design facilitates planned and unplanned maintenance by allowing modules of the machine to be easily removed and replaced, followed by plug and play of the safety switch.
Potential applications include packaging and assembly equipment; textile and printing machinery.
Monday, July 14, 2008
This tri-fold selection guide produced by Curtis Industries aids you in selecting the correct terminal block for your application.
Doors, gates, and elevators rely on robust sensing technologies to optimize performance and safety. Pepperl+Fuchs’ various technologies provide absolute positioning, protection against pinch points, presence sensing, as well as collision avoidance.
- ► 2016 (102)
- ► 2015 (115)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (160)
- ► 2010 (216)
- ► 2009 (185)
- New Literature from Harting
- Schneider Electric 30mm Virtu Ultrasonic Proximity...
- New Products from Pepperl+Fuchs
- Pepperl+Fuchs Videos Added to YouTube Channel
- Steven Engineering Partners with Harting
- Turck IMS 6.2mm Wide Interface Modules
- Two New Products from IDEC
- Panduit Videos Added to YouTube Channel
- New Steven Engineering Sensor Reference Catalog CD...
- IDEC E-Stop Stations Now with More Options
- Rittal Webinar on Energy Efficient Cooling Systems...
- Schneider Electric Zelio Plug-In Relays Literature...
- New Literature from Rittal
- United Electric Controls Short Form Catalog
- Honeywell Sensing/Micro Switch GKME Dual Connectio...
- New Literature from Curtis Industries
- New Literature from Pepperl+Fuchs
- Pepperl+Fuchs Adds Compact 14mm Version to PMI Ind...
- New IDEC Literature
- Banner Engineering QS30H2O Water Sensors
- Red Lion Controls Included in Quality Magazine's T...
- Omron Videos Added to YouTube Channel
- New Products from Red Lion Controls
- New Literature from E-T-A Circuit Protection and C...
- New Products from Omron
- Omron Discontinuation Notice
- Videos Added to Steven Engineering YouTube Channel...
- New Literature From Schneider Electric
- ▼ July (28)
- Steven Engineering
- South San Francisco, California, United States
- Steven Engineering is the largest distributor of industrial controls and components in the western United States, serving customers globally. With over 2 million available part numbers and a vast supporting inventory, we offer a wide variety of electric parts and industrial automation & electronic components and controls and services that add value to your business. Serving a wide range of industries, we specialize in electrical and electronic components, automated industrial control, and pneumatic products.