- With its compact design, the TVMSTB 2.5 fits in the smallest places.
- Twin-wire entry allows for looping of signals or distributing potentials.
- Quick verification of signals with integrated test point.
- Can remove individual connectors in a series while retaining function of devices downstream.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Neither red-hot steel nor metal dust are able to trouble the control system electronics, and the hot and aggressive environment has no effect on the cooling performance. The unbelievably broad range of applications and the ingenious benefits of the new Rittal TopTherm air/water heat exchangers are unsurpassed.
In combination with a central recooling system or chilled water supply, this cooling technology functions extremely economically and is practically maintenance-free. With integration into the Rittal TopTherm platform strategy, the latest innovation is designed for a long future and promises users new, competitive advantages.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
80/20 Inc., manufacturers of "The Industrial Erector Set", recently added two new products to their standard offering of T-slotted aluminum framing profiles and accessories.
The Anodize Breaker penetrates the anodized finish at the seam of the profiles, providing grounding continuity. Simply twist the zinc plated breaker into the slot, tilt at a 45-degree angle and drive the M6 set screw into the seam.
The Grounding Terminal creates a conductive mounting connection to 15 and 40 Series profiles in applications where electrostatic charges must be avoided.
Turck has expanded its line of pressure sensors to include a specialty sensor for hazardous areas. The PT4300 is a media isolated stainless steel pressure sensor for use in oil and gas, refrigeration, gas compression, test stands and industrial OEM applications.
PT4300 sensors are UL/cUL 1604 (CSA 213) Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C and D approved sensors for hazardous area applications. The sensors are constructed without o-rings or welds, allowing pressure ranges up to 10,000 psi with burst pressure up to 20,000 psi. Available outputs include 4-20mA loop powered, 0.5 to 4.5V ratiometric, 1-5 V, 1-6 V and 10mV/V.
PT4300 sensors are manufactured using MEMS (microelectro mechanical systems) technology. With its one piece sensing design, the PT4300 offers many advantages over other sensing technologies, including high life cycle, high overload and burst pressure cycles.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Fill out the WORLD-BEAM family with a compact 3-wire universal voltage product in Banner's right angle housing. This sensor allows customers and distributors to stock one sensor to replace sensors in factories using both AC and DC power. The customer can save costs by reducing inventory and down time.
- Easily fits or retrofits almost any mounting configuration
- A low cost bracket is available to replace the AB Right Sight directly
- Exceptional optical performance in a compact right-angle housing
- Customers must select their desired DC output type when ordering. All models operate the same when powered by AC voltage
- 20 to 140V ac/dc with P-MOSFET (sourcing) output
- 20 to 270V ac/dc with N-MOSFET (sinking) output
- Rugged, sealed housing, encapsulated circuitry, Rated PW12 (1200 psi washdown) according to NEMA ICS 5
- Versatile mounting: front 18 mm barrel mount, 18 mm threaded basemount, side-mount, and retrofit brackets options
- UL listed product with 300V UL rated cable, 600 V cable available as an option
TURCK introduces JRBS junction bricks for FOUNDATION fieldbus™, an innovative product family providing quick and easy connection of multiple devices to the main fieldbus trunk.
JRBS junction bricks are available with 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 ports and feature removable terminals for simple, efficient installation and wiring modification in tight spaces. These terminals are located on both sides of the brick to enable easy access for wiring from either direction—and they securely screw into place—eliminating the risk of becoming disconnected in high vibration environments. Plus, JRBS junction boxes can be DIN-mounted vertically or horizontally.
JRBS junction bricks provide short circuit protection for all ports, as well as visual status with bright LED indicators located on each spur. This allows devices to be added and removed without disruption to the network. An optional overmolded, pluggable terminating resistor is also available for use with the three pole terminal blocks.
Official Press Release: Turck JRBS Terminal Blocks